Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Dilbert Mystery Artist Week

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Exotic Ginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2000
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Some of you know I like my Dilbert comics. This week, Scott Adams is having guest artists draw his Dilbert strips and you have to go to the web site to find out who the artist is. That's if you can't already guess on your own. I love it when artists trade strips like this, so I thought some people here might be interested as well.

    I suck at the guessing part though.

    http://www.dilbert.com

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 20, 2003 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Gem F ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh that is cool...I should have guessed today's too...after checking out the answer I could see it...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Exotic Ginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2000
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me too. I didn't guess it even though I knew it was familiar and now I'm kicking myself becuase I'm very familiar with, and a fan of their work. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Ah well, what can I say? I'm clueless. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner erisesoteric's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2000
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dan and I guessed it. He said it was the lettering, I said it was the way Dilbert was standing in the second panel.

    We're just that much cooler than the rest of you.

    Hedgehog.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Exotic Ginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2000
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Today's Mystery Guest:

    dilbert2036593031021

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner erisesoteric's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2000
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Too easy. Of course, I probably wouldn't have said that if the guest artist hadn't included his own characters...

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    blah blah blah...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member usmu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 1999
    Posts
    288
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by eris quixote:
    Dan and I guessed it. He said it was the lettering, I said it was the way Dilbert was standing in the second panel.

    We're just that much cooler than the rest of you.

    Hedgehog.
    <font size="2" face="Comic sans ms, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well you two are hogging all the space near the van...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Way too easy...but it shows that Get Fuzzy really is growing in popularity...I love Get Fuzzy...and that Dilbert strip was too funny...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Exotic Ginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2000
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Today's Mystery Artist: (I don't think this one is as easy)

    dilbert2002439531022

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •